Wednesday 11 December 2013

Clothes show live 2013 25th anniversary


Here are just a few pictures of the day! 
It was my first time visiting clothes show, I went on the tenth which was sale day ( yay for me) it was brilliant, lots of bargains and so near Christmas it's a great place for last minute presents. 3 soap starts arrived there and all of Britain and Ireland's next top models walked the catwalk to show high street trends. After that I went to the designer catwalk at three where I was in the presence of a great ( Henry holland ) I was disappointed at how long he was there for however the show was great! If you haven't been to clothes show live I recommend you go next year.  I Wore :

white zara skort with a black polo shirt 
 a chunky rose gold and knitted necklace with a rose gold watch and ysl art ring knock off.


Thankyou for reading! 

Goth and cashmere
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment